4 steps to get started with your training
- Look at our training times and find the team that suits you best. Bring regular exercise clothes, such as shorts, t-shirts (without buttons or zippers) and a water bottle.
- Before going to the academy, please sign up for a free trial week here! You choose the day, your trial week should start.
- Once you have created your free trial week, find the class you want to attend and sign up for the class you would like to join.
- When your trial week is over, we will send you a link where you can change your free trail week membership to a permanent membership. Or you can do it online here. If you want to pay in cash, you can come by the club and pay in advance for 6 months.
(If you are under 18, you must have your parents consent. Download and print it, get your parents’ signature and bring it to the club.)
See you on the mat!
Which class are the best place to start?
- If it’s BJJ that you would like to train and you’re new to the sport, then we recommend starting at our Intro BJJ Class. If you have been training BJJ before, then come to one of our Basic BJJ or BJJ classes, see our schedule here.
- If it is MMA that you would like to train, as a beginner, then join our MMA Basic classes.
- If it is Kickboxing, then join Kickboxing or Kickboxing to pads class.
- For No-Gi or Submission Wrestling, we have only mixed classes and no Intro class in No-Gi
You can train on all the different classes that we have in the academy for the same price.
If you would like your child to start on our popular Kids BJJ class, then you have to signup for our waiting list. This only applies to children aged 5-10 years. There is no waiting list for the Junior Classes.
If you any doubt about which class to take, send us a message or come down and talk to us. You can use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
What does it cost to train in Arte Suave?
Depending on how you choose to pay, it costs from 325 dkr to 450 dkr. The longer period you choose to pay for the cheaper it will be.
We have a 300 dkr signup fee. You don’t have to pay the signup fee if you signup within 2 days after your trial week ends, or by paying for 6 months or more.
For children (5-10 years) and junior (11-14 years), you can only pay for one year at a time, it is not possible to pay per month. This is to provide better training for the children.